We perhaps noticed it in Tom and Jerry when Tom swallowed a talking doll and with every hiccup, there was the sound of the doll coming out of his mouth. It was downright hilarious!!
But have you ever thought that this can happen in reality as well? Yes, a boy named Anthony is now in hospital after he accidentally swallowed a squeaky toy dog and now he is continuously breathing with a squeak. Not only that, there’s a squeak every time he moves, laughs or coughs. Weird, isn’t it?
Check out the video and decide whether to laugh out loud or to stay serious as the boy is waiting for a surgery to get the toy removed from his body. We bet you can’t maintain that grave countenance!